alice

alice
“Curiouser and curiouser…”

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

EDPD 584 Assignment 1: Universal Design for Learning

I haven't forayed into the world of Prezi in quite some time, so I chose this platform for my first assignment as a re-introduction to it! I tried to summarize the key ideas/concepts that I gathered from the readings and videos for this topic, and also add in a few examples from my experience with a UDL approach. I am certainly an advocate for that framework, and I am happy to see that it is becoming more commonplace in our schools. I also included a short video from Ken Robinson to leave the idea of educational reform on your minds, as I think that reform is (part) of what could help lead us into a more UDL-centric approach to learning in schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment